Best Place to Order a Incu looking to get a 1588 w/turner

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Feathered Wings, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    I have been on the web today looking for the best deal on a 1588 w/turner anybody know who has the best deals?

2. MrsChickendad

MrsChickendad Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Lennon, Michigan
    They're all about the same, especially by the time you figure shipping. I ordered my 1588 from Cutler's and got it right away. I've got a bunch of Mille Fleur cochins in it right now.

3. Feathered Wings

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Quote:Did you get the turner with it and what was the final price with shipping included?
    I was looking into getting 2 of them one for Ducks and the other for Bantams and Turkeys

4. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Everywhere is going to be about the same, and its always nice to support the forum sponsors... [​IMG]

5. MrsChickendad

MrsChickendad Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Lennon, Michigan
    The 1588 from Cutlers was without the turner, as I had one in my 1583. I put the turner in the new incubator and will use the 1583 for lockdown and hatching. I paid $139 including shipping for the 1588. Seems like the turner is about $40 extra, and well worth it!

6. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Mid December mine cost $162 from Cutler with turner as a "package".

7. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I posted the same type of topic a few days ago, and everyone seemed to agree that Cutler's was the best place to purchase, so that's where I'm going to buy mine! [​IMG]

8. Feathered Wings

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Quote:Thank you for the info i knew when i wanted a new one this year it would be the 1588 because i have heard rave reviews about it.
    I like that it's preset and just add water takes alot of the guess work and nerves out of it.
    I did dry incubation last spring i read all the info here and it did great had a better hatch than when i constantly monkeyed with the humidity in my last incu.
    I plan on doing the dry again this year too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by