??best quality for the money incubator??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by raisinemright, Nov 11, 2013.

1. raisinemright

raisinemright Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2013
    Im looking for the best bang for my buck when it comes to a first time incubator. any makes or models come to mind. what do i need to look for and stay away from. whats the price range also, and who sells them. also where would the best place to purchase hatching eggs? or should I purchase a rooster and breed my own eggs to hatch?

2. Hillschicks

Hillschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2012
    First you should ask yourself how many eggs do you want to hatch? Are you keeping a small backyard flock or do you intend to hatch hundreds of chickens? As for where to buy them, most hatcherys sell various incubators.. Ebay.. Brinsea.com.. Brinsea is my preference.. They make quality equipment, but they are a bit pricier.. Ya get what you pay for.. Figure out what you need and shop around

3. Trefoil

Trefoil Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2011
    Rcom products are great when they work. I have both the king suro and the rcom 20. BUT, I would never buy another rcom product since finding out that in the U.S., they don't honor their warrentry/guarentee., and the important parts you can't get replacements for. Any company that won't stand behind their product doesn't deserve my business.

4. Hillschicks

Hillschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2012
    You know thats right

5. Pathfinders

Pathfinders Overrun With Chickens

Jan 25, 2008
    Northern KY

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by