Best Rabbit Site

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by BayCityBabe, Jan 12, 2009.

1. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    What is the best site for rabbit information? Anything even remotely as awesome as BYC? I have looked at rabbitsonline.net and it is okay, but the interface is really old-school.
    I NEED BUNNY INFO! My kid has talked me into getting a rabbit.
    Thanks for any help! [​IMG]

2. chinbunny1

chinbunny1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    IMHO the showbunny list is the best one out there. You can email it at [email protected] to join it. Or just search showbunny list.

There is a breeder section on rabbits online. but the whole forum is more or less for pet owners.

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    A good place to start is American Rabbit Breeders Association, they have a list of all the different breeds with pics and links to their breed sites with all their info.

Or ask questions here, you know us goofy animal freaks here, there seem to be lots of people here with every known animal out there!!

4. herbandteas

herbandteas Chillin' With My Peeps

I like meatrabbits on yahoo groups. They talk about just everything for rabbits. It just depends on what you want to do with them. If it is to use them for meat or show them or have them as just pets. when it comes to a cerain breed I will find a yahoo group that deals with just that breed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by