Best Response To Annoying Phone Calls

SilkieAngel16

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 12, 2013
Texas
Okay, telemarketers call my house all the time. Annoying. One day a friend was over. He answers the crisis line as a part time job. A telemarketer calls the house, he picks it up without hesitation. This is what I hear. " South plains crisis line are you having suicidal or homicidal thoughts?... Are you having sucidal or homicidal thoughts?... No sir we recently changed our number I don't know who had the number before us... Are you suicidal?... Are you homicidal?... Thank you have a nice day." LOL they never called again

Subscribe your # to donotcall.gov that is what I did. And calls were reduced to almost none, once you've subscribed you can report incoming call from marketing numbers to them(donotcall) and they will take action.

Last edited:
Even they always ask for your parents because they can't talk with minors just tell them you're under 18 YO, that will work or just pay for privacy number(this function do not show your number on yellow or white pages) because they always sell your number to telemarketing company, that's true believe me. I've had that problem.

Good luck

Last edited:
My cousin had a telemarketer calling his cell and one time when they called his friends started yelling about burying a body and blood being everywhere etc. They didn't call him again either lol

I had fun answering my sisters phone with this one. Boy did I get it later but when your a preteen your older sisters are fair game.

Blank Slaughter House. You stab 'em we slab 'em some go to heaven some go to Hello.
Got a lot of hang ups with that one.

When my kids couldnt really talk well i would just hand the phone to them. 18 month old kids love to talk to telemarketers.
I do this too!!!

Was at the inlaws (FIL always has good comebacks so I'm stealing a few) they asked for him and FIL: He just died. Telemarketer: Oh I am so sorry I will call back later. Really??? and talk to who???

Another time TM: We are doing an ag survery. FIL : x amount of cattle x amount of sheep.....(finally got fed up) TM: How many poultry FIL: 20 roosters and 1 hen TM: that seems like an odd amount FIL: gotta keep the old girl happy...it was classic.

just tell them your a preacher. and ask them if they know jesus. you wont believe how fast they hang up. by the way i am a christian. this just works.

Ha! I am going to remember the slaughter house one!! I myself am a Christian... Doesn't it make you sad how quickly they turn away from that?

Back
Top Bottom