Best way to post coop plans/pics

TimM

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 8, 2010
Hi all. I just finished building a 4' by 8' coop and I am in the process of documenting it with measured plans to help anyone who might want to duplicate it. I wonder about the best way to do this to make the upload to your site easiest. My photos are all JPG. Should I also export the drawings as JPG or some other graphics format? Should I produce a single unified PDF document and upload it? Or type it in and insert pics as I go? Is there a document somewhere on BYC that describes the optimal procedure for documenting a coop design? Thanks!

Tim

Hi Jim,
I have never seen a document describing how to post a coop build but if you go to the "COOPS" tab partway down on the left is a blue button to "Add a coop design" That would be the best place to put your build. You could scroll through the many coop builds just to get an idea on how others have described their build process. Hope this helps..

Paul

Last edited:
You could look on this forum and see if you can find something....or ask one of the moderators there.

Or send a private message to this guy, I think he's the main administrator here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom