Bethel Farms' French Black Copper Marans Chicks for Sale

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by ruth, Mar 7, 2012.

1. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I keep a waiting list year round for my BCM chicks and am now opening it for new orders for chicks starting May. I'm already booked through April for eggs and chicks but will start taking names for anyone wanting chicks after May 1st. Chicks are $12 each and 1/2 deposit is required in advance to reserve your place in line with the remaining 1/2 and shipping due a week before ship date. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I can let you know what dates are available. My list fills pretty quickly and some of the first on this year's list have been waiting since last year.

For those not familiar with my line of BCMs they are both French and APA SOP quality. All hens have beautiful copper collars. Their eggs have won both egg shows they were entered in. My line came from eggs that came from France and after breeding them for 4 years, I consider them my Bethel Line of FBCMs.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    The picture with the olive eggs was taken today, outside at dusk, just to show them in natural light and while still dirty, and to reflect today's colors. They get as dark as the eggs in the photo that won the egg contest. The eggs are very large and reddish colored and some are spherical.

3. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    what is your minimum order?

4. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS

Normally 12 but I can do smaller numbers (say 8-10) as weather warms up.

5. ericwaddle3

ericwaddle3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2011
    can you sex them or are they straight run?

6. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I can't sex them so they are straight run.

7. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Monique, could you ship Olive Egger chicks too?

8. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Hi Jeremy - yes, I can and do ship Olive Egger chicks. I have a large order to fill from the next hatch (that went in bator yesterday) but will have a batch after that - sometime in May that is not pre-sold as of yet. Chicks are $10 each plus shipping. Just let me know. I fell behind on egg and chick orders I had so many orders. They are very popular.

9. slater

slater New Egg

May 27, 2012
    hello, i am looking for some baby chicks...are you in new york? bethel ny?...

10. empireman

empireman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2010
    Los Angeles CA
    Hello - I would like to get on your list for chicks for 2013 please.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by