Better than bringing donuts to the office!

Those are some seriously colorful egg cartons!!!
th.gif
I see marans... and olive eggers. That's probably why. Mom wants a couple marans this year.

That's awesome! I don't like my co-workers or I'd bring them some too! Hahaha. ... ahem... That's not nice Katie.

The cartons I give to my MIL look similar though. She LOVES the blue-green eggs and even tells her friends they are "lucky eggs". She has started passing them out to her friends and neighbors as well and gives her such a kick to be the talk of the neighborhood and make them all jealous!

I had to start smuggling my eggs in over the winter. I'd had so many folks buying last summer/fall, then production took a huge dump when I sold a bunch of pullets. I didn't have enough to sell for a few months, I'm back up now but I'm still using the stealth method. this way I can get eggs to my favorite customers and not offend the masses
tongue.png

I guess in all honesty, I do have an ulterior motive. Every time I bring in a bunch of freebies, I get a few more paying customers to sign up. People who have never had a true farm-fresh egg get addicted quickly!

I guess in all honesty, I do have an ulterior motive. Every time I bring in a bunch of freebies, I get a few more paying customers to sign up. People who have never had a true farm-fresh egg get addicted quickly!
I was wondering if those were for sale or freebies....I guess both in a way, eh?

Back
Top Bottom