Beware, contains cute pictures.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by K4zn4v3, Dec 22, 2010.

1. K4zn4v3

K4zn4v3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2010
    I thought I would share these pictures of my muscovy drake and a 4 day pekin duckling. Sadly I had to give here away when she was three weeks old due to multiple issues. For the time I had here she got along great with my drake. He was extremely gentle with her, letting her sit next to him and follow him everywhere. I felt so bad becuase on the car ride to her new home she was going nuts becuase my drake wasnt there. I could never sell ducklings, I wouldnt have the heart to seperate them from their mom. lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    You were right to add the caution to your tittle. They are gorgeous photos. Its just proof than not all adult ducks- or drakes will try to harm or kill baby ducks but that it depends on the individual temperament of the birds themselves. Thank you so much for sharing those gorgeous photos.

Sorry you couldnt keep your little pekin.... Its must have been a very sad parting for both of them.. and you as well.

3. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Awww, cute how he follows and copies "daddy" around. I hope he did well in his new home.

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your drake looks soo happy and handsome!!! and the duckling is very cute!

5. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Awwweee, what a good adoptive papa duck [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  6. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    cute.

7. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

That is a nice picture of dad and duckling [​IMG]