Beyound-/-a RP

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

A tall woman sat on a chair and was urgently whispering to a nurse,"She'll live, won't she?"the mother asked, he young nurse shook her head,"I do not know, Mrs.Dramon."she answered.A child, about the age of 13 sat on a chair beside a hospattal bed, holding her sisters hand, who was laying Unconscious in the bed.Her sister was crying,"please, Sadie, wake up.You can't die"she sobbed.The girl didnt move.

During the night, The child and mother left.The girl still lay, unmoving.Suddenly, machines started beeping and her breathing slowed.Three nurses rushed in."Shes falling"she shouted,"Clear!"she she shocked her.She girl didnt move, but the machine stopped beeping."Sadie?"she nurse asked.Sadie flinched and her mind was plunged into darkness.

A few hours later, she woke up,"am I dead?"she said aloud.Everything was green and grassy, and butterfly's fluttered."Im certainly not alone"she thought, as she looked out and saw three people walking.They stared at her and she stumbled to get up and ran.She ran and suddenly bumbed into a clear wall and fell over, hitting her head on a rock and was knocked out cold.

Sadie felt someone shakieng her and opened her eyes only to see a young girl a little older then her.She looked past her and saw a Dragon,She screeched and pushed herself backwards.Suddenly, the Dragon and girl vanished.

Back at the hospatl, the Docter was talking to her mother as her sister was holding Sadie's hand."Last night Sadie almost died, luckly we saved her, but still no reponse from her"the Docter was saying.Her mother nodded and listened.Sadie moved, but didnt open her eyes.

(Summary:There is a illness, still unknow to doctors and nurses alike.They are trying to find a treatment, but many patients are eather already dead or are Unconscious.But, 99.9% of the time to almost die, you wake up in this grassy place, that goes in for miles.You think your alone, but many people whom have caught the illness are there.But you can't escape, for its covered but a huge magic globe.Yet, your not dead, your still alive but your soul is at this place, but your body in the hospatl.Can the doctors find a cure before all the patients die, and can you escape this weird globe?

Form to join

For doctors and nurses

Name:
Personality:
Docter or Nurse?:
Patients:
Description:
Username:

For regular people/patients

Name:
Personality:
Patient or parent or siblings(Ect):
History
Descriprion:
Username:

My characters

Name:Sadie Dramon
Personality:kind, loving, smart, funny
Patient or parent or siblings(Ect):patient
History:Sadie loves her sister a lot.She has a strong bond with animals and has a pet chinchilla, and a pet Silkie hen named Shadow
Descriprion:Sadie has very long blond/Brown hair and she is very slim with green eyes.
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:Katree Dramon
Personality:Kind, funny, smart
History:she is Sadie's sister
Patient or parent or siblings(Ect):Sibling
Descriprion:she has short brown hair
Username:cluckcluck1215

Back
Top Bottom