1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Biden - Palin Debate, Anyone watch it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lowcountrypoultry, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

I watched it, I think they debated on great topics.

I personally support McCain and Palin, But Joe Biden seemed to be very smart and wise.

I like how Palin can relate to everyday people and she really knows how most middle classers feel about everything.

I was really impressed on each of their rebuttles etc.

I also like how Palin supports energy exploration and drilling in America and becoming independent from other countries.

I think drilling in America is the best thing to do in the current situation because not only would it create jobs but it would keep money in America.

But thats just me [​IMG]

So what did everyone else think?

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

They each did well, I think. They were cordial, articulate, classy and likable.

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I think she should be home with her kids.

4. keljonma

keljonma Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2007
    8A East Texas
    We don't have tv.... so I was on BYC. I will have to play catch up later on the internet.

5. BJ

BJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2007
    Quote:Her kids were there watching and supporting her...and of course her son is in Iraq, I believe.

Both candidates did well. Sarah held her own. I enjoyed the debate, although it did get a bit boring toward the end.

6. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Her kids were there watching and supporting her...and of course her son is in Iraq, I believe.

Both candidates did well. Sarah held her own. I enjoyed the debate, although it did get a bit boring toward the end.

It did get a bit boring towards the end...

But I'm glad I took the time to watch.​

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  7. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    I don't know how the experts decide who wins and loses debates, but I wouldn't want to have to choose a winner for this one! I'm glad I watched it!

8. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I thought Palin did a great job making herself clear on what she stands for. I actually kept falling asleep when the guy was talking. I thought it seemed like he was speaking another language half the time. Anyways..... My chickens like Palin best because she smiles alot [​IMG]

9. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    I'm an undecided. I liked them both. Biden....experience......but look at the mess we're in right now.

Palin..........less experience........but...not just another Washington Elite.....a new face.

Oh.........I wish we had a third party!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  10. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:Agreed. Although I'm still voting true to my Republican beliefs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by