Bielefelder Neiderrheiner breakfast and growth update

Nov 7, 2021
Lyric's World
Uww, got a bit of pasty butt going on (Anthonnyyyyy, you're needed in the brooding room)!!!!

My hat goes off to those chick photographers. Maaaaaan, I actually sat my fat butt on the floor to patiently wait for "the" shot and not scare them. I always get their behinds. Was hoping for some face shots this morning.

I need to get out into the coop and take some of our Brood no. 4 with the NN. Those babies are growing astronomically; my goodness.

These chicks are now 8 days old! Wow, seems like I have had them longer :idunno . Probably because I paid for them several weeks ago and was waiting, waiting, on their arrival. :jumpy Anywho, they are cute as ever; about cute as my buff orpingtons I'd say. Whom, by the way, are huge :ya.

Attachments

• image000000(4).jpg
    image000000(4).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
  • image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image000002.jpg
    image000002.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
  • image000001(1).jpg
    image000001(1).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 6
  • image000000(5).jpg
    image000000(5).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 6
So enjoying watching them grow anticipating all the breed goodness I have read about their personalities.
You'd be proud of me . . . I just checked my old email and apparently I had requested an availability notice from Cackle about Bielefelders (and Sultans and Polish). I did NOT order; ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Thankfully n o w Sul and Pol have no delight in my eyes (phew) upon learning about my bieles and neiders.

You'd be proud of me . . . I just checked my old email and apparently I had requested an availability notice from Cackle about Bielefelders (and Sultans and Polish). I did NOT order; ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Thankfully n o w Sul and Pol have no delight in my eyes (phew) upon learning about my bieles and neiders.
That’s some willlpower! The snow up here puts a damper on any last-minute winter orders…but I am counting the days til May when I can put a new order in!

That’s some willlpower! The snow up here puts a damper on any last-minute winter orders…but I am counting the days til May when I can put a new order i

You should consider doing progress pictures of your chicks by taking pictures of them once a week or a designated day. Then you can keep a photo diary of them.

That's what I did with my Swedish flower hen chicks.
Okie. Thanks for the suggestion. 🤔

Uww, got a bit of pasty butt going on (Anthonnyyyyy, you're needed in the brooding room)!!!!

My hat goes off to those chick photographers. Maaaaaan, I actually sat my fat butt on the floor to patiently wait for "the" shot and not scare them. I always get their behinds. Was hoping for some face shots this morning.

I need to get out into the coop and take some of our Brood no. 4 with the NN. Those babies are growing astronomically; my goodness.

These chicks are now 8 days old! Wow, seems like I have had them longer :idunno . Probably because I paid for them several weeks ago and was waiting, waiting, on their arrival. :jumpy Anywho, they are cute as ever; about cute as my buff orpingtons I'd say. Whom, by the way, are huge :ya.
looks like you have a few cockerels in the mix.
I, too, love LOVE my Bielefelders and Niederrhieners. The Niederrhieners grow sooo fast!
I just have to follow you (not a stalker :oops: ) and watch your lil’s grow up
🐣

Back
Top Bottom