BIG 1 1/2 year old cat for adoption

Shadowhills Farm

Songster
12 Years
Nov 14, 2009
DuPont, Washington
"Lardo" is a BIG 1 1/2 year old neutered orange tabby cat. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He is friendly, but not a velcro cat. Does enjoy being petted but doesn't force it on you. Has been around small children and dogs before with no problems. Lardo has been housed with other cats, but it does take a while for him to get use to them, so a single cat house would be best for him. We hate to have to re-home him, but husband is leaving for the Army at the end of the month and I am busy with our newborn child. Lardo has been spoiled and loved by us, and we want someone to do the same to him after he leaves our care.

We're asking a rehoming fee of $10 to cover his yearly rabies shot and to ensure a good home. He will also come with some supplies and food.

Lardo MUST be re-homed by August 29th.

Please PM me with your email address so I can send pics.

Wow. I hope you found a good home for him. Bummer he has to leave because there is a baby. I would be interested, but am on the West coast, and am only seeing the ad now. Good luck.

Just seeing this. Yikes - posting on the 24th and saying the cat MUST be rehomed by the 29th does not allow much opportunity for finding the right home, but maybe you also posted previously. It usually takes me a significant amount of time and a tremednous amount of outreach to find reliable, sound, stellar-reference homes for my rescue kitties. I fervently hope a wonderful forever home has been or will be found for this cat. JJ

Back
Top Bottom