Big Blue, Black and Splash Orpingtons 12+ eggs bid now 16.25!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
12+ hatching eggs - Blue, Black, Splash Orpingtons - lineage from several of our BYC members including: Tuffoldhen, Miss Prissy, Bama Chick, Speckledhen and also Jim Cox, etc.

Although not totally English standard flock our orpingtons are much larger than the standard orpingtons and I’m breeding toward the large size.

I’m hatching out mainly Blues from this grouping but I have gotten a few splashes and blacks as well. I have a splash orpington rooster over black hens and one blue hen.

(FYI, We are developing a blues only pen from which eggs will be available late 2010 and early 2011!)

Here's a few more photos - I apologize my $39 camera is just not cutting it and I was fighting the bright sunlight. Hope you can see a bit there ....I enclosed a closeup of rooster face so you could see his great splash confirmation as well.

8875_splashroo.jpg

Some of the pullets coming from this pen:
8875_2bluepullets.jpg

I'm also getting some darker blues from the grouping as well.

This one is faded from the sun but will give you a bit of his size -
8875_fadedbbs.jpg

We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. The shipping will be computed based on your zip code and whether you want insurance or express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping with confirmation delivery so that's why shipping shows $.01 We only ship within the continental US and to Alaska.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

and the current feedback system at the top of this listing.

We are only able to accept USPS money orders or paypal and ship only within the continental US states and Alaska. Pickups at our farm are also allowed.

(For this auction we must have paypal, as there is not enough time to send a money order).

Thanks for your interest and please pm me with any questions you might have. Thanks again and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom