Big day out - pics :)

GardenGal

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Western WA
The girls got to explore the big bird run today.

This is Mary Ann, queen of the stink eye. She's merely pleasantly excited here.

Ginger and Gidget. Ginger is bossy, but lately sweet Gidget's been going after her. I'm rooting for Gidget :)

Our BR is Bandit, and she's a born explorer. Thanks for looking!

Is that a Speckled Sussex in your picture? What a gorgeous girl! Love the variety of your Orps as well.

The chicks were nervous at first, then had a fine old time. Tomorrow I'm going to cordon off an area (with a light for warmth, just in case - this is Washington, after all!) and let them bomb around all day. And meanwhile I can clean the bathroom!

So busy! Bandit is looking for a way out while the others are looking for food.
lol.png

They spent the day out there yesterday, and are moving out today! I could tell they were less than thrilled to sleep in their brooder last night. It's a good thing they're moving out 'cause I haven't been able to really clean the bathroom in a week and a half. My husband said there was so much dust and mysterious stuff on top of the shower head it looked like a small animal was up there. All that in a week and a half!

Is that a Speckled Sussex in your picture?  What a gorgeous girl!  Love the variety of your Orps as well. 

The chicks were nervous at first, then had a fine old time.  Tomorrow I'm going to cordon off an area (with a light for warmth, just in case - this is Washington, after all!) and let them bomb around all day.  And meanwhile I can clean the bathroom!

I think it's a jubilee orpington if I'm not mistaken :)

Back
Top Bottom