1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BIG FLUFFY flock dog pups- pic heavy

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    We have 5 female pups that will be ready to go very soon. Mom is a Great Pyr, but we suspect she may have some shepherd or collie in her background. Dad is a Bernese Mtn Dog, and really easy-going. The pups are going to be very big and have long-hair. (big golden retriever size) They're already big fat fur balls. They will have their 1st shots next week (7 in 1).
    These puppies have been exposed to children constantly, and we are going to introduce them to our birds as well.
    We have the possibility of transport between Michigan and Florida for a small fee, and if you meet the driver along the route.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and Mom:
    [​IMG]

2. babyriver

babyriver Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    N E Florida
    Do you have any black females & how much to florida?

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] I want one...
    I live too far away..and already have my hands full with my 3...
    but they are so cute! Congrats!

4. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
    I so want the little black on in the first pic with the white bib and tootsie toes! I think my husband would disown me though. But I seriously want her.

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

The mom looks so much like a dog I had for 16, almost 17 years. He was a St. bernard, black lab, and german shepherd mix. Probably the best dog I ever had.

6. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:They are 4 black and 1 brown girls, but the brown one might be going to MN. Let me know where you are in FL and I will talk to our delivery guy. He ships our furniture for us and goes back and forth regularly. Not sure where in Florida though.

ETA: our driver is coming next Tuesday and heading to Venice, Florida. Then to Pensacola and south Louisiana. Maybe $50 to transport a pup if you can meet .

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  7. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Any transport available to the northeast? I like the dark brown pup.

8. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:I don't know think our guy has to go that way- before Christmas anyway. If the BYCer in MN doesn't take her, maybe we can figure somethin out [​IMG]
    Whoever gets her has to send me pics when she gets big!!!!!

9. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Keep me informed!

10. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I sure wish you were closer to me here in PA! But I guess I will just have to wait for someone closer. LOL we need a good farm dog.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by