Big Fuffy Black & Goldlaced Standard Cochin Trios Available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Aug 16, 2010.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I am regretfully selling off a few trios of my Standard Cochins. I have a trio of Blue, a pair of Black and 1 blue hen, a trio of Goldlaced. Price is per trio. Sorry no shipping. Pickup in the Middleburg Florida area.

Blue have been Sold..... Goldlaced are pending.....

Sorry not the best pics... i'll try to get new ones......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Ack! I so want gold laced! How do I wish I lived in Florida!!!

3. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Is your blue cochin roo friendly and how old are the blue girls? I live about 2.5 hours from you (Orlando) and am considering coming this weekend. Do you have any better pics of this trio?

Thanks!

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

They are all friendly and good mannered boys, never have been mean. they have been riding the girls a little hard, so the girls are missing feathers right now. If I didn't need to cut back due to funding and health, these birds would not be going anywhere. LOL These have been my breeders so they are 2-3 years old now. They are special to me, especially the boys, so I want whoever gets them to really want them and enjoy them and hopefully give a forever home. I'll try to get new pics today.

5. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Quote:They would definately have a forever home here. I have seen your website and I absolutely love the blue cochins. Please post new pics...I can't wait to see them!

Thanks!!!!!

6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

oK......... I TRIED GETTING PICS. [​IMG] They were too worried about getting back in the pen or showing me their butts. [​IMG] So this is the best I got between the rain drops..... hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Quote:Love them! Has the roo been around children and able to be held? I have a three year old boy and he likes to be with the chickens. Let me know and if everything is good I can be there around 4-4:30 PM. Would that work for you?

I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    One more question....these are standard right? The roo looks small compared to the black cochin roo.

9. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I know I am being sporadic here, but I am thinking it would be better for me to come Sunday, that way when got home after the long trip, it would still be daylight out.

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

That would be fine, just let me know. [​IMG] Which ones did you want, Blue or Black?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by