Big & Small Variety Pack 12+ extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Shorter days and cold weather has arrived in Ohio. Yuck! Egg production is down so I am offering a variety pack. The winning bidder will receive a minimum of 12 eggs from the following breeds:
    LF Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
    Bantam Silver Laced Wyandottes
    Bantam Partridge Wyandottes
    I should be able to send 15 or more, but I am only promising 12. This batch will ship Priority mail on Wednesday 11/10 or Saturday 11/13. I will leave that up to the winning bidder what ever you prefer.
    My eggs are collected daily and placed on an auto turner until they are carefully individually bubble wrapped and packed with shredded paper in a large USPS box. That being said I cannot guarantee your hatch success do to reasons beyond my control. Thanks for your interest and good luck!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Oh my gosh that Partridge roo is too AWESOME. I would love to have these put I am committed to being smart and not trying to mess with chicks during the winter this year, but sometime in Feb I am planning on getting some bantam Wyandotte eggs from Kyblue and I am probably gonna have to get some of your bantam eggs with them at the same time.

Awesome birds, do you have pics of the Partridge hens ?

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Hi Clint,
    Thanks for the compliments. I do have a few pics of the girls, not the greatest but I will edit my auction and add a couple. I too have finally unplugged and packed away my incubator just as of last weekend! It had been running since March with only a few very short breaks inbetween. Come on Spring! lol You can also see more pictures on my website under the photo album page.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  4. judyc

judyc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Brent,

Will you be at the Ohio National?

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Hi Judy,
    I hope to be there sometime on Friday. And You? Are you showing or just going as a buyer?

6. judyc

judyc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I will be there as a buyer. We are staying overnight, and watching the judging on Saturday.

7. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:I wish I could stay overnite, but I have to work on Saturday. [​IMG]
    Maybe I will see you there.

8. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Congrats roosterfoot on your win and thankyou to the other bidders as well. Sending you a pm shortly roosterfoot.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by