1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Big & Small Wyandotte hatching egg assortment 15+ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, May 7, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Up for your consideration in this 24 hour auction are 15+ hatching eggs from my beautiful flocks of both Large Fowl and Bantam Wyandotte's. You will receive eggs from my large fowl BLRW's (foley line), my Bantam SLW's and Bantam Partridge Wyandotte's (various breeders). I should be able to add plenty of extras to this package (up to a total of 24 eggs) as most of my ladies are laying quite well.
    There are no guarantees implied on hatching eggs as there are just to many variables that can affect hatchability once they leave my hands. I package only the best eggs individually in bubble wrap and place them in the large USPS Priority box padded very well with finely shredded paper, this method seems to work extremely well. This package will be mailed on Tuesday, May 10th or Saturday May 14th depending on my schedule.

This is a PayPal auction, please pay promptly at the end of the auction.

Enjoy the photos here and please visit my website for additional photos.

Thanks for looking and have fun bidding!

~I am Ohio NPIP certified~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by