Big Thank You for Backyard Chickens website

Seatrout00

Songster
7 Years
Oct 18, 2012
Melbourne Florida
Seriously ... without you all, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in the tropics of having chickens. Seriously, everything I have learned or gained, started here. And you all do it for NOTHING in return. I love you all!

I even met a new friend THROUGH your Florida thread, that is helping me build a coop. Can I love you enough? NO! Its impossible! You are like, the Amazing Chicken Charity or something. I love you all! Merry Christmas!

We are so glad you are not only enjoying yourself here, but we are happy you are finding the knowledge you seek!

There is no better place out there than here on BYC!! :)

What a lovely post @Seatrout00 :D

I'm so pleased to hear you are enjoying being here on BYC and that you have made a new friend to help you with your coop build. So many helpful members here, it really is amazing!

Merry Christmas to you too :yiipchick

Thank you for saying what so many of us surely feel. I, too, am so grateful for all the help, advice, support, and funny captions I have found on BYC. Merry Christmas to everyone and their flocks.

Seriously ... without you all, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in the tropics of having chickens. Seriously, everything I have learned or gained, started here. And you all do it for NOTHING in return. I love you all!

I even met a new friend THROUGH your Florida thread, that is helping me build a coop. Can I love you enough? NO! Its impossible! You are like, the Amazing Chicken Charity or something. I love you all! Merry Christmas!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom