Big weekend for Katie and I

Redyre Rotties

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Tomorrow Katie and I are competing for a 4 point major. If we win this, it will put us within 2 points of her AKC CH title. If we win tomorrow, she has a chance to finish on Sunday, with another 4 point major. If we only bag one of the majors this weekend, then October 8 and 9 there are 2 more days of again, 4 point majors.

Katie will be the first dog I have bred and finished from the Bred By Exhibitor class. Sunday is also Group Competition for Best Bred By Exhibitor. I am hoping we win Best Bred By Exhibitor and get to go to the Groups.
big_smile.png

Wish us luck!

Good luck! majors are no joke, esp in rotties! How many grump does it take for 4 pts? Your first BBE CH? Oh, it feels soooo nice!

Haha! BYC doesnt understand dog show lingo! It changed my word-for-female-dog to grump!

Last edited:
It takes 15 in this division (4) for a 4 pt major. There are 18 b.itches entered both days this weekend, so hopefully it will hold.

I have actually bred 2 CHs, but I did not own or finish either of them.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have it easy. In most divisions, ASDs just need one more dog than the number of points, so 6 dogs = 5pts!

I'm in the same boat, I had one I bred and sold finish before I finished my BBE. I did, however, happen to be handling him when he finished - at the Nationals by taking BOW in a class of 18!
it's always fun to finish a dog, but finishing one YOU MADE is so special!

Back
Top Bottom