Bigfoot Caught On Tape?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by redhen, Nov 13, 2010.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
  2. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    Is this the one in Georgia?

I'm an armchair (well, more like in the saddle) 'squatcher. I've had enough experiences to convince me that they are real.

3. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    I think there are big foots but man will most likely kill them out of fear, i hope they stay hidden so they will not be exploited.

I love all wildlife and live in harmoney here wished the same could happen with BF but i do not see that happening.

Thanks for posting this "very cool" [​IMG]

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] Could be [​IMG]

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Eerie video.

I don't know if Bigfoot exists. Have never seen one. And the only way I want to see one is in the rearview mirror of my car.
    I grew up in the woods of SE Alaska, and heard lots of stories about strange encounters in the woods. I've heard lots of odd noises out there. The strangest thing I've ever seen was a 15-20 foot tree limb come flying out of the treetops and land about 10 feet from me. I don't know what threw it (too big to be a person) and didn't wait around to find out.

Imp- I think I broke the 4 minute mile that day. [​IMG]

6. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

No reason to believe that was not just a big guy.

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:See! Ya never know!
    I bet it was grizzley in Alaska though... [​IMG]

8. maizey

maizey Chillin' With My Peeps

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

However, with what can be achieved with film and photography and in the devious heart of man in this day and age, I'd have to shake hands with one before I'd state that I'd seen one.

9. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Quote:I remember my school football coach use to say "The eye in the sky don't lie" (the video/replay camera). Well now a days it can an its not hard to make it do it.

10. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Quote:See! Ya never know!
    I bet it was grizzley in Alaska though... [​IMG]

I don't think grizzlies climb trees. Black bears do, but they are smaller and I'm not sure either of them can throw anything.
    I don't see why it can't be real. They just discovered a monkey in Asia or someplace like that that sneezes when it rains! And that was only recently! Why can't there be a different, less noticable animal here?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by