Biggest idiot: never plugged in the turned! >_<

Love2read

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 11, 2014
Soooo...my eggs are due to hatch in 3 days and I went to remove them from the turner and when I went to unplug it I realized IT WAS NEVER PLUGGED IN AT ALL!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *cry*

I put the eggs in right before leaving town for about a week(hubby was there to keep an eye on them) and I must have had the world's biggest brain fart and forgotten to plug the turned in after getting them all situated. How I managed to never notice all this time? I have no idea! I guess it never really occurred to me that I would be THAT stupid. *sigh*

Anyways...I checked the eggs at day 10 and there were 11 fertile ones and when I pulled them out of the turned today some were wiggling, so there are definitely chicks in there. Is there any chance they might actually hatch?!

I feel seriously stupid. :(

Soooo...my eggs are due to hatch in 3 days and I went to remove them from the turner and when I went to unplug it I realized IT WAS NEVER PLUGGED IN AT ALL!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *cry*

I put the eggs in right before leaving town for about a week(hubby was there to keep an eye on them) and I must have had the world's biggest brain fart and forgotten to plug the turned in after getting them all situated. How I managed to never notice all this time? I have no idea! I guess it never really occurred to me that I would be THAT stupid. *sigh*

Anyways...I checked the eggs at day 10 and there were 11 fertile ones and when I pulled them out of the turned today some were wiggling, so there are definitely chicks in there. Is there any chance they might actually hatch?!

I feel seriously stupid. :(
Yes, there's always a chance. It is not the most ideal situation, but it's not a bona fide fail either. A lot of times eggs/chicks can overcome the most un-ideal (if it's not a word, it is now,) situations and not only survive, but thrive. Just because something can happen and may even have a higher probability of happening doesn't mean it will. WIll keep fingers crossed
fl.gif
that you see some healthy chicks despite the mistake.

Back
Top Bottom