Bill Cosby

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EweSheep, Jul 20, 2010.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    In the last few sightings, what is up with his dark glasses? At one time he showed without glasses, and one of his eyelids drooped. Did he suffer a stroke?

2. Slinkytoys

Slinkytoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2009
    Black Forest
    I don't know, but he sure looked terrible in the last commercial I saw on TV.
    Slinky

3. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Quote:Is that the one for the GMC TV station? Or something like that (might have the letters wrong)

4. Slinkytoys

Slinkytoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2009
    Black Forest
    Gosh, I don't remember. All I recall is how bad he looked. Says alot for the commercial doesn't it [​IMG]
    Slinky

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I see the name Bill Cosby, and I think of his comedy album - yes vinyl - where he talks about being in kindergarten and the sour milk and graham crackers. And playing with your belly button that will pop and send you around the room backwards like a full balloon being let go.

6. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Bill Cosby is really truly an amazing person. His comedy spans generations and can be related to by all who watch and hear him. I hate to think of his growing older, and am really quite saddened at this news. "hey, hey, hey! It's Faaaaaat Albert!" "Will you quit touching me" "Yeah, Riiight, Who is this REAALLLY?" There is No one like Bill, nor will there ever be anyone quite like him.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:[​IMG]

I love his sketches about women and MOTHERHOOD! It is a riot to listen to him about the moans and groans that we all have to experience.

AND the kids, they whine or this one:

Didnt I tell you to stop?

Stop, stop, stop, stop, stoooooooooooooop! (sounding like a machine gun)

YOu can acquire so much knowledge that you are afraid it will ooze out of your brain. What's the matter with you????? [​IMG]

Yes it was the commercial he made that just floored me how he looked. That is why I had to post and find out if there was some medical condition or old age that makes me look "droopy".

8. chickenwhisperer

chickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    Hate to say, Bill Cosby has never been the same man since his son was killed a few years ago . . .

Sometimes, life just takes itts toll . . . .

Shoot, Cliff Huckstable practically helped raise me . . .

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:I do remember how hard it was for him and his wife to lose their son in a senseless accident/murder. Such a handsome son who has alot going for him!

I do enjoyed watching the reruns! I got hubby watching The Cosby Show when I was dating with him. He never saw that show...said that he was not interested in it. Until that first show he saw, he loved it! He really likes the episodes with Rudy and Bud and Bud's backward ways about women "My brother said......"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by