BIN 1 Doz. Bearded Lavender Silkie eggs Ends 10/21

silkie_sue

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2010
Keokuk, Iowa
SOLD

This sale is for 1 Doz Lav. silkie eggs and shipping is included.

PayPal only payment.

I am done hatching Lav's for the year. Great fertility! I have pure Lav hens all in with 2 pure Lav roo's in the Lavender Silkie pen. You will hatch pure Lav chicks. In one picture you will see a Black/Lav Split hen but she has been rehomed and is no longer in this breeding pen.

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy. Please do not post "Sold" to the listing. First to PM and pay get's the eggs.
Due to recent requests and then non payments I must ask that you make your payment upon request of the eggs. I will ship eggs on Mon. (10/22) I pack very well.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Mennesota, Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.

Please beware that shipping is hard on eggs. Once they leave my hands I am not responsible.

Last edited:
Not sure if you will get this or not. I have missed this auction by a few days and am desperately looking for Lavender eggs, up to a couple of dozen, and was hoping to find some close enough to drive to get. I do live in MN. Let me know if you get this and if you have any eggs. I can be reached at [email protected] or 612-644-3748 Karmen

I have paints also and think yours are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom