BIN 1 Doz. Bearded Lavender Silkie eggs Ends 6/3 at 11PM central

silkie_sue

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2010
Keokuk, Iowa
1 Dozen bearded Lavender Silkie eggs

This listing will end June 3rd. at 11 pm central time. This sale is for one Doz of Lav Silkie eggs.
$65.00 for the Doz Lav eggs and shipping will be $10.00, this will also include a confirmation number.

I am done hatching Lav's for the year. Great fertility! I have pure Lav hens and one black.lav split hen all in with 2 pure Lav roo's in the Lavender Silkie pen and they are laying almost every day right now. You will hatch mostly pure Lav chicks.

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy. Please do not post "Sold" to the listing.
First to PM and pay get's the eggs. Due to recent requests and then non payments I must ask that you make your payment upon request of the eggs. That way I have time to relist them if the sale falls through.

I will ship eggs on Mon. (6/4) I pack very well, have never had a customer report a broken egg.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Mennesota, Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.

Please beware that shipping is hard on eggs. Once they leave my hands I am not responsible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom