1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BIN 1 Doz. Bearded Paint Silkie eggs....last sale of the season!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by silkie_sue, Nov 29, 2012.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    1 Doz. Paint Silkie eggs $40.00 and includes shipping. Sale ends 12/2 at 9 PM central time.
    This will be my last sale of this season. See you again in the spring!

In my Paint silkie pen I have white,Black, and Paint Silkie hens. They are all with a Paint
    Silkie Roo. All of the parent birds are bearded.

Please keep in mind Paints do not breed true.

Paints are a work in progress. The Paint gene causes pigment holes, thus the black spots. It can also cause pigment holes in the flesh color and eye color.

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy. Please do not post "Sold" to the listing.
    Due to recent requests and then non payments I must ask that you make your payment upon request of the eggs.

I will ship eggs on 12/3 I pack very well.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Mennesota, Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.

Please beware that shipping is hard on eggs. Once they leave my hands I am not responsible.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by