BIN 1 dozen++ Silkie Eggs (shipping is included)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by 2hot2chicken, Apr 2, 2012.

1. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Buy It Now Silkie Eggs for sale to ship as soon as payment has been received.
    Shipping is include in the purchase price.
    I can only do 1 dozen of these now as I will be setting them again soon!
    Girls are laying like crazy and none are broody for once! "knock on wood"[​IMG]

All my silkies are medium to large crests and nice foot feathering with correct toes.
    My splash all have nice dark eyes and skin with the exception of the roo whos crest is a little more mulberry in color.

I have 10 eggs from my Blue/Splash pen with Splash roo over blue and splash hens
    and 5 eggs from my white pen with white roo over white hens (I did get a suprize silver partridge chick from last hatch out of this pen, this is the only chick not white to date from them but I want to be honest and there is a chance)
    I will include all eggs layed from these pens until shipping and every hen has been laying daily except the 1 white hen with chicks.

I will package eggs in bubble wrap and pad them very well. They will be packaged as I would like to receive them with the utmost care. I will not be able to guarantee hatch rate due to factors beyond my control like shipping and incubation methods however I have been getting 95-100% fertility. I will include all the extras I can by shipping time to give you the best chance to hatch as many wonderful silkie chicks as possible.

Payment via paypal only to:
    [email protected]

Please post sold in a reply and I will contact you to confirm the sale and information.

Thank you : )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nikkipar

Nikkipar Chillin' With My Peeps

SOLD :)

3. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Thank You. I will contact you as soon as I receive payment to confirm your address and everything.
    : )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by