BIN - 12+ Ameraucana Eggs - Shipping included! For sale or trade!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CatKai, Feb 18, 2013.

1. CatKai

CatKai Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    Buy It Now - not an auction

Total $45.00 including USPS Priority Shipping

I would also consider a trade for another breed to be shipped in a week or 2.
    I am only selling these because I don't have room right now to add them...

Blue or Splash Marans laying a nice dark egg are the top of my list right now.

This is for 12 + Ameraucana eggs to be shipped on Monday, February 19, 2013.

These are from my regular standard Ameraucana coop, not my Silkied Ameraucana coop.

Please post SOLD below and send payment thru paypal. No e-checks.
    My paypal address is: [email protected]

These Ameraucana eggs are from a coop with splash roo's and blue & black hens -
    chicks will be blue & splash. Lines are Morrow/Meredith. I have been hatching from this
    coop since December & most of the chicks have been blue.

Eggs are bubble wrapped individually and packed carefully but I can not guarantee hatch rates due to what the post office handling might be. Shipping eggs is a gamble and post office handling & delays can be hard on eggs. The last set of eggs I received took 5 days to get here and not one developed. Eggs I received before that I had a great hatch but you just never know with shipped eggs.

Photos of eggs - some with flash & without. Taken this morning by a window with light from outside on them & outside. Different monitors may show them lighter or darker.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. soldonold

soldonold Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2012
    Burlington, Kansas
    I would like to buy these. I'll send you a paypal payment in a bit.

3. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    Have these sold?

If not, I will take them! Please let me know asap!!!!!

4. CatKai

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    Yes they have, I will do another listing next weekend to ship Feb. 25th.

5. soldonold

soldonold Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2012
    Burlington, Kansas
    Beautiful, large, clean eggs received today![​IMG] They were packed unbelievably well -- individually wrapped, double boxed with an extra cushion of styrofoam. And the Post Office still managed to crack one. They must have dropped it from the airplane!! But since you sent extras, I have 15 wonderful eggs resting before incubating. Thank you so much!

6. CatKai

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    Well took them an extra day to get there than expected [​IMG]. Glad they made it though! You are the 1st person to get a broken egg in shipped eggs from me [​IMG]... But glad the rest made it! Hope you have a great hatch! I have some of these in the bator now to hatch this weekend!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by