1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BIN 12 BBS 100% English "UK" Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Slongest, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Slongest

Slongest Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2012
    Kentucky
    My Coop
    For sale is for 12 100% English "UK" Blue Black Splash Orpington hatching eggs. In this pen is a huge beautiful splash rooster with blue and black hens. The hens lay huge eggs.
    We have had 100% success hatching these eggs and the chicks are huge! My breeders are from several different lines including Marc Sacre and Korfus Kluckers.
    We will collect eggs after payment so you get the freshest eggs. We regularly check our eggs for fertility. As stated above, our hatch rates have been excellent. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for occasional poor hatches, because there is no way to guarantee eggs will survive shipment. We take great care in packaging our eggs, however we have no control over how eggs are handled during shipment or your personal hatching conditions.
    We are NPIP certified and AI clean in Kentucky. We will ship to the lower 48 states only. We only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays so theres not a delay at the post office. If you pay by e-check your shipment will be delayed. Check out our website for more information and pictures: smithhobbyfarm.com
    PLEASE INCLUDE $15 SHIPPING

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. naturespace

naturespace Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2011
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Do you have any photos of your stock?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by