BIN 12+ Brassyback Rosecomb Bantam eggs ~NPIP~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by swheat, Mar 22, 2012.

1. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    12+ Brassyback Rosecomb eggs. These are beautiful and friendly bantams. This is a buy-it now this are ready to got out.
    I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. Box will be marked FRAGILE. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT replace or guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling & Shipping(Priority Mail) is inlcuded in the price...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

I also have a few Brassyback X Blue eggs available for Blue brassyback,this is the first cross. I will also add these if wanted, I just don't have room in the incubators right now for them. Make sure to let me know if you want them or not. Eggs will be marked

PayPal to [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    Can you provide additional photos of the breeder females, a better pic of the breeder male and his age?

3. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    The roo was hatched last year, he is still young, but doing his job, I have already confirmed fertility. If I can catch a break from the rain I will get some pics of the hens.

4. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    More pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by