1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

***BIN*** 12+ Paint Showgirl Hatching Eggs *Special Buy It Now Price*

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bethbug74, Sep 20, 2013.

1. bethbug74

bethbug74 The Lady Gadfly

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    I have a last-minute, unclaimed batch of 12+ Showgirl/Silkie eggs out of my Paint Showgirl/Silkie pen.

This pen includes our senior flock rooster, a gorgeous bowtied Paint Showgirl, and two White Showgirl hens.

I have hatched mostly Paint Showgirls from this group, but you will also hatch White Showgirls, White Silkies, Black Showgirls, Black Silkies, and a possible Partridge or two. The chicks are mostly Paint and Black Showgirls when fertilized by our Paint Showgirl rooster, though he has a Partridge gene that pops up occassionally, I believe. Most will be bowtied, but some will be homozygous for NN.

I am extremely impressed with the babies this pen has been producing. You will not be disappointed with what you hatch.

These eggs will ship on Monday, October 14th. Shipping is $15 to anywhere in the contiguous U.S., for a total of $45. PM for paypal address.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: