*BIN* 12+ Serama and Bantam Splash Cochin Hatching Eggs - BIN Price Includes Shipping

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
Buy It Now price includes shipping!!

I have a dozen Serama, and Bantam Splash Cochin eggs collected right now, that are ready to ship.

I've been seeing lots of breeding going on, so the eggs should all be fertile, but I cannot guarantee anything as I have not incubated any of them this year. Fertility in the past has been excellent.

My Seramas are from "amyquilt" here on BYC, and my Cochins are from "fatty" here on BYC.

I've gotten some gorgeous babies from this bunch.

All my breeding stock are very sweet and affectionate, and love attention (not to mention treats...). So far, they've passed on their great personality to their offspring. I've never had a mean or aggressive baby from them.

I ship Priority Mail (2-4 day shipping), I package my eggs to the best of my ability, but cannot guarantee how they will be treated once they leave my hands. I do not mark my hatching egg boxes with "FRAGILE" or "HATCHING EGGS", in my experience the P.O. seems to treat them more roughly if I mark them. But if you wish to have them marked, I will.

I do not like to ship over the weekend, as that usually means the eggs will sit in the Post Office over the weekend. But if you live fairly close by we can negotiate on that.

I have 12 eggs collected right now. Any eggs I get afterwards will be included as extras.

I accept PayPal ONLY. Sorry, no exceptions.

Please send PayPal to: [email protected]

If you have any questions please PM, E-mail ([email protected]), or you can post right here. I will answer as swiftly as I can.

Thanks for viewing!

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom