*BIN* 14+ Hatching Eggs - Assorment of Seramas, Cochins, Call duck, Muscovy, and Sussex

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Buy It Now (shipping included) $45.00

14+ Hatching eggs - an assortment of Muscovy, Call Duck, Serama, Bantam Splash Cochin, LF Coronation & Light Sussex.

These eggs are ready to ship now.

PayPal ONLY: [email protected]

I ship Priority Mail (2-4 day shipping), I package the eggs the best I can, but CANNOT guarantee how the P.O. will treat them once they leave my hands.

If you have any questions email, PM, or comment here.

Thanks for looking

~ Aspen

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WallabyOfChaos

WallabyOfChaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2012
    Texas Panhandle
    My Coop
    Hey, I recognize some of these guys. They sure look happy with all their waterfowl friends!

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Yes, they are the ones I got from you. They are as happy as larks. I've recently started letting them out to free range during the day. When ever I walk outside the Call ducks are usually foraging around the backyard fence, when they see me they start screaming/laughing and fly back into their pen because they know they're fixing to get fed. They are such sweet lil birds.

They run around the ranch with about 30 geese, 18 Call ducks, and about 2 dozen chickens and ducks.

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by