BIN 18 Bearded Paint Silkie eggs

silkie_sue

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2010
Keokuk, Iowa
$75.00 is the price per 18 Paint Silkie eggs......your shipping costs will be $15.00

Please understand that paints do not breed true.

This listing will end March 25 at 9 pm central time.

All my Silkies are laying like crazy and my bator's are full. Great fertility! I have 2 Paint hens and 4 white hens all in with 2 Paint roo's in the Paint Silkie pen and they are laying almost every day right now they must think it's spring...lol

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy. Please do not post "Sold" to the listing.First to PM and pay get's the eggs. Due to recent requests and then non payments I must ask that you make your payment upon request of the eggs.

I will ship eggs on Mon. (03/26) I pack very, have never had a customer report a broken egg.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.

Please beware that shipping is hard on eggs. Once they leave my hands I am not responsible.

Last edited:
Hi..

I am wondering if you will have additional paint eggs for sale? I am looking for roughly 6 to try and hatch! If so please let me know I would love to put together an hatching basket for my daughter we currently have 4 little birds that we are very in love with!!

Thanks,

Heidi

Back
Top Bottom