1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BIN 6+ 50% ENGLISH LAVENDER & BLACK SPLIT TO LAVENDER HATCHING EGGS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG] I HAVE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION 6+ 50% ENGLISH LAVENDER ORPINGTON, & BLACK SPLIT TO LAVENDER HATCHING EGGS I HAVE MY BEAUTIFUL 100% ENGLISH LAVENDER ROO OVER LAVENDER AND BLACK SPLIT TO LAVENDER HENS....THEIR EGGS ARE LARGE AND SO ARE THE CHICKS WITH 80% HATCHING LAVENDER. I WILL ADD ALL THE EXTRAS THEY LAY TILL SHIPPING.

SHIPPING WILL BE $17.00 FLAT RATE PRIORITY WITH TRACKING. & INSURANCE.....PAYPAL IS THE WAY TO PAY : [email protected]

I WILL CLOSE THIS LISTING...IF THE HENS QUIT LAYING....TILL THEN IT'S OPEN!....[​IMG]
    CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.............[​IMG]

MYWEBSITE: http://indianoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/

LAST 3 ORDERS 8 & 9 EGGS WERE SENT.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  2. northernchic

northernchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2014
    Are these still available?

3. cindywolkens 72

cindywolkens 72 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2014
    Michigan
    I'm interested in purchasing some please let me know if you still have any. Thanks

4. OnlyOrps

OnlyOrps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2015
    Awe your website is down [​IMG] I would love to ogle pics of your birds! Do you have a working link?

5. Kyzmette

Kyzmette Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2013
    What a great experience it was to work with you! I could wish all sellers made it so easy. I can't receive packages where I live (no delivery way out here), so I had them delivered to my daughter's house in town, and I'll have to drive in to get them. I CAN'T WAIT! She sent these pics to me, and that looks like well over the six I purchased. The wrapping looks great, the box was clearly labeled, and my daughter said none of them appear cracked. Cross your fingers for a good hatch! Thank you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by