BIN 6 Paint and 6 White Showgirl eggs Ends 4/8 @ 9PM

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by silkie_sue, Mar 30, 2012.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    This listing will end April 8th at 9 PM central time.

6 Paint and 6 White Showgirl eggs...$40.00 shipping is $15.00

Please understand that Paints do not breed true. You will get paint, white, off colors, black and even at times blue. I have hatched a few chicks with pigment wholes on the skin.
    And since this is a Showgirl X Silkie breeding you will hatch both Silkie and Showgirl chicks.

In thw white pen I have all white Showgirl hens in with a Bearded white Silkie roo

This is a PayPal only sale. Be prepared to pay as soon as ordered, if you don't and another buyer pays first they get the eggs

Great fertility!

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy. First to PM and pay
    get's the eggs.
    PayPal only payment due immediately upon request for the eggs. I will only remove this listing once your payment is received.

I will ship eggs on Mon. (4/9) I pack very well, have never had a customer report a broken egg.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.
    Please PM any questions.

In My Showgirl pen I have paint SG hens and white SG hens. I alternate a bearded Paint Silkie roo between the Showgirl pen and my Paint Silkies.

Please PM any questions. And PM to purchase do not reply "sold". First to PM and pay get's the eggs.
    Please understand shipping eggs is a risk. I will do my best to pack then but once they leave my hands I am no longer responsible

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Your little showgirl is adorable!! I have one paint and I plan to introduce her to my rooster just as soon as she grown up a bit. Hope to get lots of spotted necked necks.

3. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Love your paint showgirls.

4. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thank you, loves my Paints

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by