BIN 9 split lavender silkie eggs ship tomorrow! shipping included

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Apr 25, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    HI guys-have a small break in shipments as this batch for the next person in line has to wait till her bator is empty.
    you will get exactly 9 eggs-I have right now and will ship tomorrow. Fertility has been amazing. the percentages on hatching pure lavs are as follows:

25% pure lavs ( all though its been more like 35%)
    25% pure blacks
    50% splits

All splits in my pen are black splits-no other colors have ever been involved with these birds. These photos were taken in Fall-I let them all out for the Summer to free range- gives them a nice break!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have 12 running around my brooders of different ages as I fertility test every time I load my bator with 2-4 eggs...all have been fertile-hatch rate about 85-90% . My paypal addy is [email protected]-please pay as soon as auction ends so I can get these ready for shipment. thank you~

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    My batch are going into lock down tomorrow. Will let you know what I get. Do you have any pics of some older Lavenders that you have held back for yourself?

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I will in the next few weeks. Have to get a new camera as DH's is at work. I have seen lots of photos of the aged birds and they are so pretty-I had alot of folks hatching them out before me. So there's are alot older-mm let me go back into one of my auctions as I know some of the past sellers have posted photos for me-BRB!

4. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Pretty! [​IMG]

Why do all the good auctions have to be when I have money but it's set aside for something else? [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
  6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    They are so cute and beautiful, all at the same time!

I am going to have to hook up with you at one point and get some eggs. I can't do it now, but have promised my daughter another silkie. Her's was killed in a freakish accident 3 weeks ago and has been missed every since. Are the lavenders the only color that you have?

7. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:because she is evil. Evil I say!

8. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:because she is evil. Evil I say!

[​IMG]

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Im sorry! [​IMG] but thank you! I normally would never do a BIN-I like 3 day auctions but these eggs are either going to go in my bator-which are overflowing or I have to do a quick sale-Im not eating them! haha

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:aww thanks-anytime!!! TRADE??? hahah- Im so sorry about that accident! I hate that when things like that happens [​IMG]. I have all splits---a few pure blacks but they are too young to breed at this point-growing them out...BUT you will get pure blacks from these guys too. I will eventually have another color but thats a project that I "think" is going to take place in Fall??? I have 2 full grown pure lavs that I will be introducing to these girls in another month or so-been waiting ALL Winter for them to grow out:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by