BIN: Hatching eggs - 6+ Rare Lavendar Project Orpington Hatching Eggs - Great bloodlines

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Mar 30, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Buy it Now $13.50.To buy please send me a private message in reply to this listing. Postage is $17.50 and is Priority mail & confirmation delivery. We wrap and ship carefully because little lives depend upon it, but do not guarantee or replace eggs as shipping and incubation are out of our control. Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled. 6+ eggs means minimum of 6 eggs and more added if available the day of shipping. Paypal for this auction but for direct orders the farm take paypal or USPS money order.

These eggs are from our Generation #2 of The Garry Farm's Lavendar orpingtons which originated with the HinkJC lines. We are doing some changes with our Generation #3 pen. The chicks from this group will hatch out all Lavendar. We just did a 100% hatch and 1/2 of our eggs were 10 days old so vitality is definitely there. Don't worry your eggs in the box will be at the most 3 days old at the time of shipment. All the roosters and hens with this group are lavendar and Lavendar X Lavendar= Lavendar. Lavendar Orpingtons embody the friendliness of all Orps while adding brilliant color and stature and extra fluffiness and size! LO flock has 1 Lavendar rooster per 4 Lavendar hens. Remember this is a project and our farm and others have been working with them for years.

[​IMG]

One of our beautiful Lavendar roosters!

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of our latest generation of Lavendar Orpingtons.
    [​IMG]
    Really nice picture of one of our pullets born at Old Egg Chickery from shipped eggs.
    More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm or The Garry Animals for Sale Happy & Blessed Bidding! We farm fulltime,please give us time to answer questions!
    If you do not have paypal and would like to have some of these eggs, please pm me.
    We will consider any offer(s) made only if there are no bids on the auction.

Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day!

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. Snooglerat

Snooglerat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2012
    South Mississippi
    Cannot wait until the incubator is empty so I can order some of these! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by