BIN - Mixed LOT Columbian Cochin and Calico Mille Fleur BANTAMS, Pilgrim GOOSE eggs!

birdieluv

Songster
12 Years
Feb 5, 2008
Eureka Springs, AR

header-cut.jpg

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]This [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]BUY IT NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] is for at least (2) purebred Pilgrim Goose hatching eggs, PLUS eggs from our purebred Calico Mille Fleur Bantams AND eggs from our Columbian Cochin BANTAMS (RARE!). You will receive AT LEAST six eggs all together and probably more! Initials will be on the eggs so you know what was sent![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND! EGGS ARE FRAGILE. The Postal Service can be rough on shipments at times. Most shipments are fine but DAMAGE CAN OCCUR! I wrap your eggs gently and carefully in bubble wrap and gently and carefully put them in a shipping box so they are as protected as possible from USPS throwing, kicking, sitting on or otherwise doing silly stuff to them. I can't be responsible for the eggs once they leave my hands. The fertility of the eggs I incubate in my own incubator have been 100%, but again, I'm not responsible for your incubation techniques. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We have a 100% rating on eBay since 1998 with over 900 feedbacks! Sassy-girl is the ID, just so you know![/FONT][/FONT]

PRIORITY SHIPPING IS $15.00 for a total of $65.00. You may pay with Paypal - ID is terryrune @ gmail.com (take out those darn spaces!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom