BIN! NH, Olive Eggers, Blue and Silver Cuckoo Marans, Blue Barred Rocks

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Apr 7, 2012.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I am unable to hatch for a few weeks so I have several breeds of eggs available for immediate shipment. Shipping is $14 and up to 40 eggs for $18. I ship priority mail with a delivery confirmation so you can track your package. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap with great care. All these eggs are from this weeks collection. I can not guarantee hatch rates for various reasons.

Offer #1 12+ Blue and Reg Barred Rock. These are my second generation Blue Barreds. They are covered by a BR roo and I have 2 BR pullets and 7 Blue Barred Pullets. You will get from the Blues a 50/50 hatch of blue and black BRs. I have gotten as many as 6 eggs a day. Buy it now for $15 I have 2 sets

Offer #2 15+ New Hampshire. These are great layers of nice size eggs. I have about 10 in the incubator and ALL have developed at day 8. Buy it now at $12

Offer #3 10+ Silver and Blue Cuckoo Marans, I have 4 Blue Cuckoo pullets 1 Silver Cuckoo Pullet, 1 Silver Roo and 1 Splash Roo, You will get Silver, Blue and Splash Cuckoos. Several pullets and 1 roo has feathered legs so you will get a mix. These are looking to accepted (Silvers) in 2013 so get started now! Buy it now for $12 I have 2 sets

Offer #4 10+Olive Eggers. I have Blue Copper Marans Roo over Several EE, 1 is barred so sex linked too. I also have an Olive Egger pullet so you will get 1st and 2nd generation Olive Eggers in this batch. I just hatched 7 out of 8 eggs and I have LOTS in the hatcher due Monday. Buy it now for $10 I have 2 sets

I am willing to mix and match if you want, just let me know what you are looking for. I will sell in smaller amount if needed just PM me.
    If you have any questions just PM me. Thanks for looking! Paypal only NO E-Checks sorry! Winners will be notified of my paypal via PM.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by