BIN Paint Silkie and Showgirl eggs HUGE DISCOUNT!!! Ends 4/02 at 11 PM Central time

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by silkie_sue, Apr 2, 2012.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    $35.00 one Doz. or $60 for the two Doz.

This is a huge discount because these eggs did not sell over the weekend and I have no room in my bators. So it's either discount them or eat them....ewww, poor babies. This listing will end tonight (4/2) at 11 PM Central time. Paypal only payments and all payments must be received by 11:30 PM central time tonight so that I have time to perpare your eggs for shipment the following morn.

I have two combination Doz's of Paint Silkie and Paint Showgirl eggs. I'm asking $35.00 per dozen plus shipping of 15.00 or if you wish to purchase both dozen's I would take $60.00 for both but the shipping would then be 18.00.

Available
    2 Doz. Combination- Paint Silkie and Paint Showgirl eggs

All my Silkies are laying like crazy and my bator's are full. Great fertility! I have 2 Paint silkie hens and 4 white silkie hens all in with 2 Paint silkie roo's in the Paint Silkie pen and they are laying almost every day right now they must think it's spring...lol The two Paint roo's do have the typical frosted color common on many Paint roos. I have the Showgirls in a separate pen but they share the same roo's.

Eggs must ship on Tues. (4/3) I pack very well, have never had a customer report a broken egg. I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.

Please PM to purchase and be prepared to pay immediately with PayPal
    I will give the buyer my Paypal information. Payment is due at that time of request so I can prepare you eggs ship tomorrow, on Tuesday.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I wish my bators werent full, I'd grab these myself! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by