*BIN* Serama Pair~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by reesepoultry, Jan 22, 2013.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    BIN Price: $25.00 Shipping: $65.00

Disclaimer: Please be aware that I cannot be held responsible for post office handling. Please understand this before bidding. Will not ship until weather is fit to ship at each end.

I have up for auction a Serama Pair. The Rooster is 1 Yrs. Old. The Hen is 8 Months old. I am just rearanging some of my flock. Need to make room for new breeders.

I am NPIP OH-432. They will ship weather permitting on each end. I will be listing more serama and birds and can combine to save on shipping. I can fit up tp 4 serama safely in a box. My Serama come from some of the top breeders: Pixie Chicks, Junebugs & Jerry S.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. dcesnik

dcesnik New Egg

Feb 12, 2013
    I've been told that Serama Roos are much quieter than other breeds... I've also read that that's untrue.. Can you please shed some light on this? I'd like a rooster, but I am in an urban area and would like to keep the peace with my neighbors. Thanks!

3. crazypetlady

crazypetlady Chillin' With My Peeps

$25

4. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    I'm sorry I didn't see this before. Actually not all of the serama roo's are quite. It just depends on the Serama. They aren't real loud but, some are quiter than others. I would recommend a really small serama roo they are usually the quietest ones. [​IMG]

5. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Thanks, Sold

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by