1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

*BIN* Sizzle Silkie Pullet~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by reesepoultry, Jan 22, 2013.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    BIN Price: $50.00 Shipping: $55.00

Disclaimer: Please be aware that I cannot be held responsible for post office handling. Please understand this before bidding. Will not ship until weather is fit to ship at each end.

I have up for auction a Sizzle Silkie Pullet. She is 7 Months old. I am just rearanging some of my flock. Need to make room for new breeders.

I am NPIP OH-432. She will ship weather permitting on each end. I will be listing more serama and birds and can combine to save on shipping.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. kristinkirk

kristinkirk Chirping

May 6, 2009
    Columbus, OHIO
    I have a unique Frizzled Serama chick I've been hand-raising since the Ohio Nationals in November. I could prospectively 'trade' him for your Silkie 'Sizzle.' I also bought a ribbon winning black frizzled Serama hen who is already laying. Where R U in Cols.? I am on the East side in New Albany area... [email protected]

3. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    Sorry, I'm not interested in trading for anymore serama's. I have all the serama I need right now. I am however looking for bantam Rocks & Feather Legged Marans girls.

Thanks though. [​IMG]

4. Chic_girl

Chic_girl Songster

Jul 23, 2011
    Near Columbus OH
    Hello! This pullet is beautiful, and I would love to take her, but I'm not in the position to get another bird right now...

I was browsing the Buy-Selll-Trade section (always a dangerous hobby), and I happened to notice that you are located in Ohio. I'm hoping to get some hatching eggs later this spring, and I was wondering if you would be willing to ship hatching eggs, or allow pick-up near your farm. What breeds do you have available for hatching eggs?

5. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    I am located in sterling, oh. I do have hatching eggs available right now. If u look on the crazy 24hr auction under chicken swaps u will find my auctions that i have now. Also the breeds i raise are listed in my siggy.;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: