*BIN* Sizzle Silkie Pullet~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by reesepoultry, Jan 22, 2013.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    BIN Price: $50.00 Shipping: $55.00

Disclaimer: Please be aware that I cannot be held responsible for post office handling. Please understand this before bidding. Will not ship until weather is fit to ship at each end.

I have up for auction a Sizzle Silkie Pullet. She is 7 Months old. I am just rearanging some of my flock. Need to make room for new breeders.

I am NPIP OH-432. She will ship weather permitting on each end. I will be listing more serama and birds and can combine to save on shipping.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. kristinkirk

kristinkirk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Columbus, OHIO
    I have a unique Frizzled Serama chick I've been hand-raising since the Ohio Nationals in November. I could prospectively 'trade' him for your Silkie 'Sizzle.' I also bought a ribbon winning black frizzled Serama hen who is already laying. Where R U in Cols.? I am on the East side in New Albany area... [email protected]

3. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Sorry, I'm not interested in trading for anymore serama's. I have all the serama I need right now. I am however looking for bantam Rocks & Feather Legged Marans girls.

Thanks though. [​IMG]

4. Chic_girl

Chic_girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2011
    Near Columbus OH
    Hello! This pullet is beautiful, and I would love to take her, but I'm not in the position to get another bird right now...

I was browsing the Buy-Selll-Trade section (always a dangerous hobby), and I happened to notice that you are located in Ohio. I'm hoping to get some hatching eggs later this spring, and I was wondering if you would be willing to ship hatching eggs, or allow pick-up near your farm. What breeds do you have available for hatching eggs?

5. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    I am located in sterling, oh. I do have hatching eggs available right now. If u look on the crazy 24hr auction under chicken swaps u will find my auctions that i have now. Also the breeds i raise are listed in my siggy.;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by