Binghamton/Endicott NY area (near PA border): Anyone want to split a chick order?

Nyxish

In the Brooder
10 Years
Nov 23, 2009
i would really like to do an order from McMurry hatchery this spring, either April or May. The minimum order is 15, i am looking to keep 4 - 5. i will happily pay shipping (for an order of 15 - 20), and you'd only have to tell me what breed to order for you and pay for your birds. My "possible order" guess was in the $20 - $30 range for 10 common breed birds, not counting shipping.

i am willing to negotiate keeping/raising them for a couple weeks from arrival: they do need to leave before they can take over my work room tho (within a monthish). :)

Please contact me if interested.

I ordered from cackle hatchery they are hatching tomorrow and will arrive on Wednesday. In about two hours down from Binghamton. Cackle had a minimum of 15 chicks and 15.00 and up for shipping.

Nyxish: did you ever go in on an order with anyone? Does McMurray hatchery carry the breeds I listed below? thanks
caf.gif

rancher hicks:
I'm new to BYC :) What's the NY chicken lover thread? I am also looking for just a handful of chicks plus I have two specific breeds in mind :p ( Silver Laced Wyandottes and Buff Orpingtons) am I dreaming or is this possible? thanks!

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but I'm new today :)

Back
Top Bottom