BINGO! 21 weeks

Well you must not be talking right to them. I sit on a five gal bucket and hand feed them raisins . They hop up in my lap and i pet them while telling them all about the cook pot in the house for little chickens that don't lay eggs!
lol i have brown egg layers (barred rock,RI red, buff..) that lay 18-24 weeks so...

Well you must not be talking right to them. I sit on a five gal bucket and hand feed them raisins . They hop up in my lap and i pet them while telling them all about the cook pot in the house for little chickens that don't lay eggs!
lol i have brown egg layers (barred rock,RI red, buff..) that lay 18-24 weeks so...
*writing it down*
Talk to them....raisins....cook pot.....barbecue or teriyaki....
I have Rocks, sussex, Barnevelders, and a lone Wyandotte.
I'm pretty sure some are thinking about it, they're getting red and friendly.
Only 2 out of 11 are laying.

You don’t have to be mean. @David61 is just celebrating the fact that the hens have started lay! I’m very sorry for your loss of eggs, but that’s not an exception for anything !
lol no, glad they post. We all need to here about it. I have read 35 weeks until the first egg. What kind of birds? What kind of coop? How many birds in the flock, stress, feed.... what is the factors that makes them late to lay.

You don’t have to be mean. @David61 is just celebrating the fact that the hens have started lay! I’m very sorry for your loss of eggs, but that’s not an exception for anything !
You honestly think I was being mean? It's called tongue in cheek, or irony.
most people understand that I was in no way be hostile. Just complaining about my freeloading slackers.

Back
Top Bottom