Bird budgie skin falling

Aya

Hatching
Jun 9, 2021
Hi, i have budgie 3 months, doesnt knoe how to swallow millet, he just eat little egg ot parsley, im wih him hand feeding, i noticed that his skin became yellow and thick in some part just infront neck, i removed one pieces cuz i thought it is dried cerelac , see that the feathers follicle are in this skin, what is happen? Why his skin become yellow and thick and started to separate from other skin from the edges

Attachments

• ٢٠٢١٠٦٠٩_١١٣٨٠١.jpg
    ٢٠٢١٠٦٠٩_١١٣٨٠١.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CamScanner ٠٦-٠٨-٢٠٢١ ١٧.١٣.٣٥_1.jpg
    CamScanner ٠٦-٠٨-٢٠٢١ ١٧.١٣.٣٥_1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
A budgie that is by all accounts unstable and reeling needs prompt clinical consideration. Different signs incorporate not having the option to sit on the roost or tumbling off the roost. The budgie may be discovered sitting on the floor of the enclosure more often than not.

Hi, has he had a previous cut because it could be scabbing... The other thing is his skin look pretty healthy everywhere else... so maybe if he hasn't been preening enough it could be a build up of skin and oils.

I have had pet birds over the years and never seen anything like that. I would try to find a vet near you that treats birds. They would be able to help with the skin condition and the birds diet.

Back
Top Bottom