Bird flue

Dsterio

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2015
USA
In my area i have been having trouble with the bird flew the last case was only about a 10- 15 minute drive from my house and i have 4 new ducklings 3 parakeets and 3 older duckling any ideas on what to do to try to prevent it

..... i have 4 new ducklings 3 parakeets and 3 older duckling any ideas on what to do to try to prevent it
Keep your ducklings under as tight a confinement as is practical. Don't let them range where wild water fowl has ranged. Keep the parakeets inside, and get a pair of cheap sneakers or rubber boots and a pair of coveralls to ware only when you care for your animals and don't visit flocks that are strange to you and don't let other bird keepers visit your place.

Last edited:
Thank you and just to let you know i am taking care of the parakeets for a friend for couple months while he is on a trip to Asia, also I have never dealt with Bird flue before, what are the signs bird flue, and I have done some research about it and so far i have found that if the bird gets the Flue it is done and there is no helping it but if any body know any different PLEASE tell me about it I am just really nervous about it and THANK YOU for helping

Back
Top Bottom