1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bird Raffle - 2015 Bronze Peafowl Pair Raffle

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by MinxFox, Mar 3, 2016.

1. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    The United Peafowl Association is holding a raffle for a 2015 Bronze peafowl pair! Details are below.
    NOTE: If you win the pair you DO NOT pay for shipping. Shipping is free for you!
    Buy your ticket(s) here: http://unitedpeafowlassociation.org/raffle
    [​IMG]
    Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. KsKingBee

KsKingBee Overrun With Chickens

The Pay-Pal worked great! I could not find the details of the raffle. Is shipping included?

3. barkerg

barkerg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2015
    Salado, Texas
    I did the paypal deal so Im in. Gerald Barker

4. Birdrain92

Birdrain92 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    I want them but I don't have the space to get some right now.

5. KsKingBee

KsKingBee Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] I should have thought of that! [​IMG] #%&! Pay-Pal!

6. MinxFox

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    You do not have to pay for shipping if you win. So whatever you spend on tickets is the only price you are paying. [​IMG]

7. MinxFox

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    The new UPA website is now live and I have updated the Raffle link since it is now in a different area on the new site.

8. Birdrain92

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  9. MinxFox

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Ha you edited your post Birdrain! [​IMG] Well I got an email with what you originally said since I am subscribed to this topic so I will go ahead and reply to what you deleted. [​IMG] Yes Loretta has been working with me really closely on the magazine and she helped proof read the magazine so she has already read your article at least once. She even told me to see about doing some Photoshop magic to one of your photos to remove something in the background that was a bit distracting. So when you get the magazine let me know if you notice what photo I used some magic on.

Edit: Okay well the Webmaster is still working on the page link names. If you notice the new link does not say unitedpeafowlassociation in the link, and he needs to change those so I might be updating the link again soon.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  10. Birdrain92

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    Yeah I had no idea. She just told me that she has been working with you. Alex told me who she was before she told me. She seems like a very nice lady. I'm sure she is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by