bird RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CochinBrahmaLover, Feb 13, 2012.

1. So you can be any bird you want ( please flying birds, no emus or ostriches, kiwis are the only exception) and you can pair up with some people and make a flock (chickadees, finches etc) or you could be like me and be a predator (I'm a Phillipines Eagle, tho you could be any predator you want), you can pair up and be mates with some one or play 2 roles and have a mate. You can have chicks (you can play as them too), if you have any questions PM if you have any questions

Username:
    Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Anything else:
    A little bit about your history:

just copy and paste it and fill it out4

Heres mine

Username: CochinBrahamaLover-CBL
    Name:pheonix
    Species:phillipines Eagle
    Personality:I'm sweet but if I don't like you you better watch out
    Mate:None
    Anything else:I'm more agile then most eagles, but and have good endurance
    A little bit about your history: Parents killed, siblings starved

We live in a city, where a lot of exported birds were released, its big and loud very dangerous, most of our food supplys we get from hunting the nearby pigeons

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    Ignore this post.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. K-12 Chickens

K-12 Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Username: K-12 Chickens
    Name: Nightwhisper
    Species: Barred Owl
    Personality: Calm and easy going but can be short-tempered.
    Mate: None
    Anything else: Nightwhisper is an excellent hunter and generally goes after small birds, voles, mice and anything else within that size range. Her loud "Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-allll!" can be be heard from quite a distance and tells other Barred Owls to keep out. Smaller owls must be aware, as Nightwhisper sees them as suitable prey.
    A little bit about your history: Nightwhisper has lived in the nearby forest her whole life and knows the best hunting spots.

Name: Shadow
    Species: Grey Catbird
    Personality: Can be noisey and jokes sometimes. Seems happy most of the time. Makes a great friend.
    Mate: Summer
    Anything else: Shadow loves to go after bugs and berries, knowing where the best forgaging spots are. Makes a whiney, cat-like call and his song includes the imitations of other bird songs.
    A little bit about your history: Shadow was raised in the nearby forest and later learned how to forage for food from people, trash cans, and any other food sources in the city, sometimes getting easy pickings from bird feeders(suet, mealworms, water, etc).

Name: Summer
    Species: Grey Catbird
    Personality: Very mothering and gentle, but can be annoyed easily.
    Mate: Shadow
    Anything else: Summer is Shadow's mate and both have formed a close bond to each other. Summer knows how to recognize cowbird eggs and dispose of them. She also bravely faces off any predators that threaten her nest(currently doesn't have nest).
    A little bit about your history: Summer was raised far away from here, in a deep, unknown forest. After she left her parents' territory, she met Shadow and both paired up and made their own territory in the small forest by the city.

4. yay! people are joining lol,

oh i made a few 'predator' errors (they ARE territoral and dont live in flocks) so if you see any more then just ignore them

5. LOL!! everyone is an owl so thanks for having a catbird (adorable)

they nearby forest could be a little park, thats closer to the forest so its a forest but not too big, that good? [​IMG]

6. K-12 Chickens

K-12 Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Yep! That'll do! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  7. ok im adding a guy to mine

Username:CochinBrahamaLover
    Name:Seriema (breed of bird i liked the name of)
    Species:Kagu (rare)
    Personality:Doesn't like going out of her comfort zone, which is a little building nothing but her has nested on
    Mate:None, and not wanting one, just wants chicks, unless your the right bird
    Anything else:Her father was mixed with something, so under her piles of white feathers she has a sheet of blue, if you see blue when she raises up her tuft of hair you better watch out, but if you see blue under her wings she trusts you
    A little bit about your history:She was born in the rain forest but cant remember it, she longs to see it again

8. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    I just realised that I forgot to add some things to my forms.
    Username: NixNoodleNumbat
    Name: Inky
    Species: Sooty owl
    Personality: Quiet, shy, jumpy. She is confident around Mo, though.
    Anything else: She is young.
    A little bit about your history: Mo found her on the forest floor. She was dieing, but Mo saved her. She is still fragile, but Mo looks after her well.

Username:
    Name: Mo
    Species: Spotted owl
    Personality: Old, wise, kind. She has a dark past that is hidden deep inside her.
    Anything else: She is good at healing. She lives inside a strangler fig with Inky. She welcomes all birds to live with her, as long as they are respectful to all.
    A little bit about your history: Mo was raised by humans, but she escaped as soon as she could fly.

9. ok, ill give another day for people to sign up (hopefully [​IMG])

unless no one does

10. Orpingtons4U

Orpingtons4U Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Username:Orpingtons4U
    Name:Hope
    Species: Snow Owl [​IMG]
    Personality: She is Outgoing Sweet
    Mate:None
    Anything else:?
    A little bit about your history:She was hatched at a wild life place and released in the wild and thats all i got LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by