Birds being shipped, label fell off box! In Memphis TN

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Hockeychick, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Hockeychick

Hockeychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Warren County, NJ
    I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, I'm just trying to help track down the owner/shipper of birds. This is being shared with lots of chickens groups on FB. Does anyone recognize the boxes below??

Someone shipped 3 boxes with birds, and 2 of the boxes aren't labeled! I don't know if the label fell off or not. The third box IS labeled and separated from the other two. I don't think that the boxes have been opened so nobody even knows what the breeds of the birds are, where they are going, and where they came from. They are at the Fed Ex terminal in Memphis TN. I don't know where to post this, I just want these birds to arrive safely to wherever their destination is. If you want links or anything like that, please PM me. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eggcessive

Eggcessive True BYC Addict

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    It sure is a cold time to ship birds. The Fedex office should contact the local animal shelter, and get those birds out of the boxes, and get them food and water, plus into a warm area. If they have one labeled box, why is there no address?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by